Thursday, September 1, 2011

Wish List - Aerosoles Plumbrella Wedge

Ok, so I finally have a wish list item I can afford AND that is practical! I am 100% in love with these suede wedges from Aerosoles and will hopefully get them next time I'm shopping. They come in black and a beautiful plum purple, but my favorite is this gorgeous mink color. For only $89, how can you go wrong?



During my clumsy adventurous life, I have fractured my back and broken my foot twice! So because of continued issues, I absolutely have to wear comfortable shoes! Unfortunately, it's hard to mix comfort with fashion. I can't remember when I was last able to wear a gorgeous pair of sky high heels. *sigh*

In this case, I'm happy though... yay to Aerosoles for putting out comfortable AND fashionable shoes!!!

So, what are you waiting for? Shop away!  :)
http://www.aerosoles.com/product1.asp?P=PLUMBRELLA

0 comments:

Post a Comment