Thursday, September 29, 2011

First Sewing Project

So, I promised pictures of my sewing progress. This is actually the first thing I completed and I have to say, it doesn't look all that terrible! It's a purple and black snake print skirt I made for my mother. She allowed me to take a picture but she wouldn't allow me to show her face. lol It looks kind of blue in the first picture, but you can see the true color in the 2nd picture. Might I also add that I made this with no pattern? Pretty proud of that fact, I must admit!

Anyways, this is my first completed sewing project! Yay, me. I have several others done as well, but haven't taken any pictures as of yet. I'm so excited to actually be learning to make clothes that don't fall apart the first time they are washed. Only simple things so far though... I seriously doubt Project Runway will be calling me anytime soon. :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment