Friday, September 2, 2011

Bargain Beauty Buy: Camomile Makeup Remover

I'm a big fan of The Body Shop, but I'm not always a fan of their prices. However, there are a few Body Shop staples that I can't live without- one of which is The Body Shop Camomile Gentle Eye Make-up Remover.

Available in an 8 ounce bottle for $14.50 or a 2 ounch bottle for $4.00, it is one product I recommend to everyone! I've tried a lot of other makeup removers (mostly affordable versions from Covergirl, Maybelline, etc) but was never pleased with any of them! Then I tried the one from The Body Shop and fell in love! I've been using it for years now and couldn't be more pleased.

Camomile Gentle Eye Makeup Remover - Makeup RemoversI have sensitive eyes and my skin is easily irritated, so this gentle cleanser is perfect for me! Most of the sensitive-skin makeup removers I've tried felt too oily, but the Camomile Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover from The Body Shop is perfect! It removes makeup with very little effort (no harsh scrubbing needed!) and leaves skin feeling very soft and clean!

Still don't want to pay $15 for a makeup remover? You use very little of this product to remove all your eye makeup, so one bottle lasts forever! It's really worth the price and I seriously doubt you will ever go back to using another brand of makeup remover.

Visit www.thebodyshop-usa.com or go to a local store to see their special offers. Right now they have several great offers like "Buy 2, Get 1 Free" or "4 for $30 Mix and Match". I love the mix and match offers because you can get any of their other great products like body butter, body polish, lotions, and lotions. Sign up online for coupons or click here to see their list of current sales and discounts.

(Just so you know... all of the products I feature on my blog are bought with my own money and feature my honest, personal opinion. I don't receive free products or accept payment for reviews as do many other bloggers.)

If you have a product you just can't live without, let me know. I might feature your favorite product in my next post! :)

Happy Shopping!

0 comments:

Post a Comment