Saturday, January 15, 2011

Makeup Tutorial - Natural Look

There seem to be a million and one girls on youtube who do fashion and beauty tutorials, but this girl is one of my favorites! With 150 uploaded videos, she covers everything from applying the perfect smokey eyeshadow to obtaining tousled "bed-head" hair.

Recently she posted this tutorial about natural, glowing makeup. She has the perfect, flawless skin that so many Asian women seem to be blessed with, but this tutorial makes me believe I can actually achieve a similar look as well.

Check out this video and you'll be sure to pick up some great tips! If you're like me, you've always envied the actresses and models that seem to have a natural, fresh, effortless glow. This video really covers the how-to on getting the look.

I enjoyed it very much and can't wait to find a similar highlighting stick so I can start attempting this look for myself! If you try it out and have good results, I'd love to see a picture and post it here on Viva La Fashion. I'll post my results as well.

Good luck, ladies!







To view more of the beauty and fashion videos from bubzbeauty, check out her youtube page at http://www.youtube.com/user/bubzbeauty

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Fashion Tip Guru-
Any tips on how to fill in and shape naturally thin eyebrows. Have looked for videos to assist with my perpetually scared look that I greate and have not found anything helpful. Waiting on word from you!!

Post a Comment