Saturday, January 1, 2011

Copy Cat Style

Copy-Cat Style is a new addition to this blog where I'll be choosing one or two celebrities seen out and about in the past week. Then I'll copy their outfits in an affordable way that all of us "normal" people can afford.

This week we'll be copying two street looks from Vanessa Hudgens and Nicole Richie. Both looks were put together from H&M, because once again H&M delivers of-the-moment looks for a fraction of the cost for designer wear!






I really like Vanessa Hudgen's relaxed "I'm so cool that I don't even have to try" look. Best thing is most of you will already have similar pieces at home- throw on a pair of jeans, black tank, and loose tunic-length sweater. Top it off with strands of long necklaces, oversized bag, big sunglasses and plenty of attitude!







I have to say that Nicole's look is cute and totally something a normal person could pull off. However, I must say that the H&M version is my favorite! Apart from looking less rumpled and wrinkly, the more tailored pieces from H&M result in a dressy, pulled-together look. To achieve this look, go for a sleeker silhouette and fitted pieces. To keep it casual and comfortable, go for pieces that are looser and oversized like Nicole's well-worn leather jacket.

0 comments:

Post a Comment