Sunday, January 2, 2011

Cali in Winter

My cousin Emily recently went to California and I absolutely fell in love with her pictures! I've always admired Emily's bohemian-chic look- it's the perfect complement to her natural, earthy beauty. Take into consideration that she is a very talented folk-acoustic musician and you'll understand why this style is so perfect for her. On her trip to California, she was rocking some seriously cute outfits, so I thought I'd share two of my favorite shots. Is there anything better than the beach in winter???

Check out her music at http://emilystilwell.weebly.com/





Emily's wavy hair and casual bag only add to this effortlessly stylish look!






I absolutely love this scarf! And what's not to love about her oversized sunglasses?!?

0 comments:

Post a Comment